- Tradition on the cutting edge
- Professional Service with a personal touch.
- The Drendel & Jansons Law Group helps people solve problems, manage relationships and plan for a secure future.
- Learn about Flat Fee Divorce and whether you qualify
- Featured In Forbes – Click To Read
- Our clients are our best advertisement:
[wooslider slide_page=”home-page” slider_type=”slides”]
Tradition on the cutting edge
The Drendel & Jansons Law Group helps people solve problems, manage relationships and plan for a secure future.
We are not just divorce lawyers, we handle all aspects of Family Law – divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, spousal support (maintenance/alimony), contribution to college expenses, domestic violence orders of protection. We develop relationships with our clients and care about them and their families.
We also provide related legal services including prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements; we handle estate planning to protect marital and non-marital assets; we help people establish and maintain guardianship for disabled children and adults; we do both related and unrelated adoptions; we also handle grandparents’ rights matters. We are aggressive advocates for our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on providing our clients with compassionate, professional, responsive and effective legal service.
We do not dabble in Family Law; Family Law is our main focus.
Specific information about the lawyers who practice law in the Drendel & Jansons Law Group can be obtained on the individual attorney pages.
Visit us at www.batavialaw.com to learn about the other things we do.
We do not do everything, but we have a large network of trusted professionals who we work with.
Visit our Family Law Blog page for periodic articles and updates on the law; and
Our clients are our best advertisement:
I met with many lawyers before I chose mark and upon meeting him I knew he was the one. He is very professional and extremely determined. He went above and beyond to fufill my needs. Anytime I had a question or worry he was a phone call away. His quick response and drive to get me what I wanted showed in our conversations as well as in the court room. I felt very comfortable with my legal matters in his hands and as a result I got exactly what I wanted out of my case. I could not be happier and would recommend him to anyone who wants a winning case! – J. Family Law Client
- While pride myself at being professional, going through something as this has tested my true resolve at times because of its personal and emotional closeness. Your experience and nature of guiding me through the complexities of a divorce are very much appreciated. I remember something you said at the the beginning of the process which was “my job is to prepare you for your future”. That you have done, gentle at times and with sternness and conviction at others. Job well done. Trusting you to represent me and your experience and honesty together have prepared me well for my future. I have a future. Thank you. – D.R., Family Law Client